New snacks on sale now for a limited time! Use code NEW for 15% off.
The soldier with the green whiskers led them through the streets. “Which road leads to the Wicked Witch of the West?”
This large plain notebook represents an unforgettable scene from children’s literature: the moment when Dorothy and friends set off from the Emerald City to find the Wicked Witch of the West in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. This delightfully nostalgic Limited Edition Notebook pays homage to L. Frank Baum’s enduring story, as well as to the capability of W. W. Denslow, the illustrator whose artwork features both here and in the original publication.
This Wizard of Oz Limited Edition Notebook features a quote from the story on the back cover and themed end papers with an authentic illustration of the friends that elaborates on the cover theme. The notebook also includes a color-coordinated elastic closure and rounded corners to protect your notes against bumps in the road, as well as a bookmark ribbon of the same color to keep you on track. An expandable pocket on the inside of the back cover makes room for loose notes and mementos. Personalize your notebook by completing the ‘In case of loss’ notice with a prize for anyone who happens across your precious notes if mislaid.
- fabric hard cover with The Wizard of Oz Limited Edition theme
- 13 x 21 cm (5 x 8.25 in)
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- plain, ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- matching bookmark ribbon
- story card with themed message
- themed stickers
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- reusable themed paperband B-side featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
- the history of Moleskine is inside
- Moleskine creates FSC®-certified products
Dimensions: 13x21 cm (5x8.25 in)