FREE UK Shipping on orders over £75 | Due to a cyber attack on Royal Mail we have temporarily suspended international shipping
New snacks on sale now for a limited time! Use code NEW for 15% off.
“There came from the forest a terrible roar, and the next moment a great lion bounded into the road.”
This large plain notebook celebrates one of the most iconic moments from children’s literature: the moment Dorothy meets the Cowardly Lion in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. It pays homage to L. Frank Baum’s iconic story, as well as to the skills of W. W. Denslow, the illustrator whose artwork features both here and in the original book.
This Wizard of Oz Limited Edition Notebook features a quote from the story on the back cover, as well as themed end papers with an authentic illustration of Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion to expand upon the theme. The notebook includes a color-coordinated elastic closure and rounded corners to protect your notes against any bumps in the road, as well as a matching bookmark ribbon to keep you on track. An expandable pocket on the inside of the back cover makes space for memos and inspiring info. Begin making your notebook your own by filling out the ‘In case of loss’ notice with a personalized reward for anyone who happens across your precious notes if lost.
- fabric hard cover with The Wizard of Oz Limited Edition theme
- 13 x 21 cm (5 x 8.25 in)
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- plain, ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- matching bookmark ribbon
- story card with themed message
- themed stickers
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- reusable themed paperband B-side featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
- the history of Moleskine is inside
- Moleskine creates FSC®-certified products
Dimensions: 13x21 cm (5x8.25 in)