New snacks on sale now for a limited time! Use code NEW for 15% off.
“Her eyes closed in spite of herself and she forgot where she was and fell among the poppies fast asleep.”
This large ruled notebook, with its tactile cotton canvas cover, references one of the most famous scenes from children’s literature: the moment when the Tin Woodman and the Scarecrow carry Dorothy across the poppy field in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. This captivating and nostalgic Limited Edition Notebook pays homage to L. Frank Baum’s iconic story, as well as to the talents of W. W. Denslow, the illustrator whose artwork features both here and in the original publication.
This Wizard of Oz Limited Edition Notebook features a quote from the story on the back cover and themed end papers with an authentic illustration of an unconscious Cowardly Lion to complete the poppy field theme. The notebook also includes a color-coordinated elastic closure and rounded corners to protect your notes against bumps in the road, as well as a bookmark ribbon of the same color to keep you on track. An expandable pocket on the inside of the back cover makes space for memos and inspiring keepsakes. Begin personalizing your notebook by filling out the ‘In case of loss’ notice with a reward for anyone who happens across your precious notes if misplaced.
- fabric hard cover with The Wizard of Oz Limited Edition theme
- 13 x 21 cm (5 x 8.25 in)
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- lined, ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- matching bookmark ribbon
- story card with themed message
- themed stickers
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- reusable themed paperband B-side featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
- the history of Moleskine is inside
- Moleskine creates FSC®-certified products
Dimensions: 13x21 cm (5x8.25 in)