New snacks on sale now for a limited time! Use code NEW for 15% off.
The World of Jane Austen Jigsaw Puzzle
• 1000-PIECE PUZZLE: Piece together the world of Jane Austen in this exciting jigsaw inspired by the life and works of the prolific author. The perfect challenge for Janeites - or anyone who loves a good jigsaw.
• CAST OF CHARACTERS: Featuring a wide cast of Jane Austen's contemporaries and characters, take a tour of Austen's world from the rolling hills of Derbyshire, via Hampshire and Lyme Regis, to the golden stone of the Bath skyline as your build this puzzle.
• "THE WORLD OF..." JIGSAWS: Are a fun way of celebrating the lives and works of creative greats. Also available in the series: The World of Frida Kahlo, The World of Shakespeare, The World of Sherlock Holmes
• INCLUDES A PULL-OUT POSTER full of fun Austen facts
• SCREEN-FREE FUN: From one of the world's leading publishers of books and gifts on the creative arts. Laurence King Publishing works with some of the world's best illustrators, designers, artists, and photographers to create beautifully produced books and gifts which are acclaimed for their inventiveness, beautiful design, and authoritative texts.The World of Jane Austen is a new 1000 piece puzzle, featuring a wide cast of Jane Austen's contemporaries and characters. Hidden amongst the rolling hills of Derbyshire, Hampshire, Lyme Regis and more, you can see Mr Darcy at home in Pemberley, or find Mr Knightly enjoying a stroll around the garden, plus many more familiar characters hidden alongside Austen's peers.
Author: Illustrated by Barry Falls, John Mullan
Brand: Laurence King Publishing
Number of pages: 1000 pieces
You may also like